..🍃🍂The wonder of a boat journey🍃🍂..
Hello🤗,Today i am going to show you A fun boat ride and beautiful around the lake environment ...
⚡Boating🛶 or ferrying is a beautiful sight that can be seen in many rural villages.We can relax our mind by exploring the surroundings of the lake💦🍃.
As you exploring around the lake on a boat or ferry you can see the paddy fields 🌾on one side, the fores 🍃🌳on the other side,the lotus flowers🌷,kekatiya🥀as well as diyaberaliya flowers🌷in the lake and the fruit-bearings mango trees,orange trees🍊,coconut trees 🥥🌴,guava trees🍈 as well as beautiful bamboo bushes🎋 and big kubuk trees🌳 in the forest .rotten trees (died trees) are very beautiful as well as it have rhythm branches🌱🍂.This all have given beauty to the environment 🍃🍃.
Let's look at some of the photos around the lake environment below.
| Lotus flower |
| Died tree |
| Brother on a died tree |
| Diyaberaliya flowers |
The above painting shows the beauty of a boat trip🛶.I used a round table, a dowul drum, a box and a cloth.
Beautiful 😍
ReplyDeleteGreat and I like to your creative art.as well as I never ride boat so I like take that experience.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful 🥰❤
ReplyDeleteWoow... beautiful village. I like to go by boat here
ReplyDeleteMe too love this. Love to visit this place ❤️
ReplyDeletewow.. great..beautiful art 🎨👍❤🧡❤
ReplyDeleteBeautiful 😍
ReplyDeleteWow😍 beautiful place and creative art work❤️
ReplyDeleteBeautiful 😎
ReplyDeleteWow😍
ReplyDeleteWow.. It is a very beautiful .place .. 🌹
ReplyDeleteBeautiful & nice post😘😘
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ❤
ReplyDeleteBeautiful 😍😍
ReplyDeleteNice💖💖
ReplyDeleteNice dear...❤❤❤
ReplyDeleteCool place
ReplyDeleteWow😍 beautiful place and creative art work akka❤️
ReplyDeletenice art
ReplyDeleteWow 💚
ReplyDeleteBeautiful..😍
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDelete