....🌚My First portrait art🌚....
🤗Hello everyone🤗..I show this blog post my portrait arts🌚.
A charcol pencil✍️ , 2B,4B and 6B pencils ✍️used for draw the portraits🌚.I like most draw the portraits.I drew my first potraite in my best friend🤵.My best friend is a boy🤵.one day my friend told me " Please draw a portrait of me".after that i told " ok.Ican draw your portrait"😊 to him.
The picture above shows that a portrait drawing 🌚.I gave him the portrait🎁.after he told me "it's verry beautiful 👌andI showed everyone in the house 👨👨👧👦that you drew✍️".he is very happy💁.so I told ok.but, I'm not feeling well☹️.two weeks a go.I tried draw✍️ his portrait 🌚very well for give his birthday present🎁.
The picture above shows that His second portrait drawing 🤗.I gave him this portrait drawing on his birthday🎊️🎁. He was very happy😍. I am also happy that he was able to draw it well😇.
.........🌹Thank you all🌹.........
Beautiful drawing
ReplyDeleteBBeautifull art👌
ReplyDeletebeautiful
ReplyDeletenice ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDelete