🎨Creative Wall Art Painting In Ship🎨

Hello everyone...

Welcome to my new creative blog post🌹🤗.One day I went to ICT sir's house to fill the online campus application🤗.Then Sir's wife said to me, "daughter, can you draw some wall arts at my home?"Then I said I could.Miss wanted to tell Wall art who owns a ship.This is a sample creative wall art  painting🎨. For this I have used fabric paint🎨.



I think this method has not been followed by the artists yet🤫. I think ask for help me from the lecturers in the painting department to continue this art🤗🙃.I would love to one day find my own coloring technique and become an artist🙃🤗.i think i can reach it🙃.

My creative art post is over here 🥺.Do you like my creative arts?🙃

.....Stay safe my friends.....

🌹🤗Thank you all🌹🤗

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

..👩 A woman enjoying the surroundings of a rubber plantation .. 👩..

..The beginning of a new painting journey..