..The beginning of a new painting journey..
..💥💥💥💥💥..
🏕️one day I went to an art class. 😊There were other children my age. The teacher came and told us "I'll give you four items. Using those items, draw creatively". 😮The other children started drawing. I was thinking. 🤔But I could not understand it. 😔I went back again to the teacher and asked him about it.🤗 After he explained, I had an idea. Then I also started drawing. 😇The other children finished drawing. While they were getting ready to color😟, I quickly drew the picture. Then I watched them colour😊. Every one started to colour in different ways. Their paintings were very beautiful😍. I also wanted to find my own new way of painting which nobody has done🤗. From the moment I came home from the class, I began to think🤔. The day after, there was a rainy environment💦🌧️. I went to the garden to paint the picture🎨. Firstly, coloured the background, then while I was begining to colour the items, it started to rain💦🌧️. While I was quickly packing the stuff, a bottle of paint fell on the picture😭. However, all the things were brought home. Cannot wipe the spilled paint as it will spread everywhere. Therefore, I blew 🌬️the paint away to spread🤫.
A Creative Art
At the next day art class, I showed my drawing🖼️ to the teacher👩🏫. The teacher happily looked at me and said " you have done a good job using an unique method. Keep continue it. I haven't seen pictures like this. Very good"😍🙃. I felt very happy😇. The picture above is the paint spilled one.
It used a bicycle🚲, a wheelbarrow, a box🕋 and a cloth🎗️. Farmers👩🌾 in many villages cultivate without thinking about the sun🌞 and rain🌧️, which saves their lives🖤. The above picture shows the paddy field👩🌾💚🌾💦 with intense sunlight🌞. The box shows the paddy field 🌾💚and the clothe shows the green paddy🌾🌾.The wheelbarrow define the resting women👩🌾 and the front wheel of wheelbarrow shows the hanging the umbrella⛱️ substitute the wheel🎡.
..🤗🎨💥This is my first creative paintingcreative drawing..🤗🎨💥
Super
ReplyDeleteThank you 😍🤗
DeleteThis is a wonderful painting..💛
ReplyDeletethank you 😍🤗
DeleteWow 😍
ReplyDelete😍🤗
DeleteWow 😍😍 very nice Dilmini 👍❤️
ReplyDeletethank you 😍🤗
DeleteWow😊
ReplyDeletethank you 😍🤗
Delete
ReplyDeleteWow Dilmini nangi ..😄🌹
It very nice ❤..
Thank you akki 😍🤗
DeleteGood luck
ReplyDeletethank you 😍🤗
Delete👍👍👍👍good
ReplyDeletethank you 😍🤗
DeleteWow 😮❣️
ReplyDeleteThank you.😍🤗
DeleteWow superb akkiyooo😍😍😍❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you 🤗😍
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWow 💖super🌼
ReplyDeletethank you 😍🤗
Deleteshaaa nice
ReplyDeleteWow very nice painting 😍😍
ReplyDeleteThank you 😍🤗
DeleteSuper sister ...........
ReplyDeleteWow very beautifull painting 💜️
ReplyDeleteWow very nice 🤩🤩
ReplyDeleteWaw very nice and great work.i love it.i wish you all the best dilmini.
ReplyDeleteWow that's great.😍❤️
ReplyDeletewoww lassnii
ReplyDeleteWow😍😍😍
ReplyDeleteWow😍
ReplyDeletethank you all
DeleteNice👌👌
ReplyDeletenice job!!!
ReplyDeleteI was here too.when the teacher was looking at the painting.It was so beautiful.Dilmi akki.
ReplyDeleteSuperb creativity....keep it up...😍
ReplyDeleteBeautiful painting
ReplyDeleteWoow ❤
ReplyDeleteNice work❤️😊
ReplyDeleteGood job🙂
ReplyDeleteYou did it well❤️😊
ReplyDeleteGreat work😍 beautiful and creative painting 🤩❤️
ReplyDeleteSuper
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeletewow 💚
ReplyDeleteNice work...👌
ReplyDeleteWonderful talent
ReplyDeleteBeautiful 😍
ReplyDelete