Creative drawing with the wonder of the beach in the evening ...
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
The third day also begin🌄.That day I did a crazy work🤭😁.Sir told me that "drawing is good" it extra I think to another drawing 😉.I apply some designs🕸️to that drawing. I apply some styles🕸️ to four equipments to make wonderful. It's beautiful and complicated🤩.To draw the picture and colour it makes more time to finish😥😪. Because of that reason it cannot be finished according to teachers time😓.But I using the time I finished the colouring of that drawing😇.
| A creative art "wonder of the beach in the evening " |
To this picture a sithar, a tabla, a clothe and a knot drum has been used✍️. This picture shows a evening time 🏖️️and a sailing ship⛵. The sitar has been designed the ship⛵. The setting of the sun environment⛅ is highlighted by yellow💛,orange🧡 and red❤️. In the evening 🏖️️,the sea waves rises🌊. Which due to the increase of wind . The sea waves and the sailing are made of clothe😇. The rest of the sails are made of tabla😇. The ship tombstone is made of drum😇. This picture of perfect for wall decoration🖼️. My speciality is creatively paint what I think😊.
This is also my creative drawing and painting 🤩😇.
..Friends,stay tuned for my new creative painting 😇🤗❤️....
Super 😍😍😍
ReplyDeleteWow 🤩🤩
ReplyDeleteExcellent 😍
ReplyDeleteWow 😍
ReplyDeleteSuperb😊😊
ReplyDeleteWow ..beautiful painting ❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteSo nice work...❤️
ReplyDeleteNice creativity 💪
ReplyDeleteWow! superb💖
ReplyDeleteSuperb 😍
ReplyDeleteWow ❤️
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeleteIts a beautiful painting and the blog entree is good ..
ReplyDeleteWow 😍 superb
ReplyDeleteLove it...I like the colors most...❤
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteWow superb akke❤️❤️😍😍
ReplyDeleteWaw. Great and superb dill.Congratulations on making your future dream come true.
ReplyDeleteSuperb ❤
ReplyDeleteIt is very beautiful .. ❤🌹
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful
ReplyDeleteWoow superb❤
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful ❤️😊
ReplyDeleteWow. I wish you all the best. ❤️
ReplyDeleteNice🙂
ReplyDeleteSooo beautifull 👌
ReplyDeletenice work😍 good job❤️
ReplyDeleteWow 💚
ReplyDeleteSo great
ReplyDelete